About six times a year, on a Tuesday morning,
from 9.15 to 11.00 am, folk meet at Heversham St Peter’s Primary School, or Plumtree Hall to enjoy
- very good coffee
- tasty scones
- a good chat, in
- a happy, relaxing, atmosphere.
Everyone is welcome:
- people who come to St Peter's
- people who live in Heversham or nearby
- young mums
- parents and grandparents of children at the local school
- people passing through – we once served coffee to a visitor from Australia, who was in the area to research his family tree!
In the summer, we really appreciate having coffee out, in one of the village gardens.
Look on the calendar to see when and where the next coffee time is, and come and get to know some new people!
The Macmillan World's Biggest Coffee Morning at Heversham St Peter's Primary School, on Friday 27th September, 2014. raised £343.00!